[Trash-talk] the ramones cover

Shirley vixen cmonshirl@hotmail.com
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 18:32:17 +0000

well i have the original album as well.. and i thought that actually garbage
had changed it to "when" but no it sounds like "wait" as well.. okay im not
that bothered! and i have to say i completely love the way they have changed
the lines.. particularly the "hanging out all by myself" in the last
verse... also alan, the actual song has a fuzz guitar or something similar
in it, so that might explain the tinny sound, unless by some huge fluke i
got a completely song to everyone else, cos i have a good enough sound
system here and it sounds fuzzy to me, although not to a huge degree... as
you said, lick the pavement style..