[Trash-talk] the ramones cover

@nette . bowdowntoanette@hotmail.com
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 14:15:51 +0100

It's not 'when', it's 'wait'. I should know, I have the original album.
Anyway, I'm not very fond of the way they manipulated Shirley's voice on the
track(don't worry, after a few listens I will love it). And I don't like the
way she sings the line "hanging out all by myself", but otherwise it's a
great track, and you're right, it does have a very Ramone feel to it.
But honestly? I prefer the live version, as I do with most Garbage songs(if
not all..).

@nette

"Be safe and be happy and be a little naughty if you have to, cause it's
cliched but it's true. You only live once."
-Shirley Manson-