[Trash-talk] charlie's angels sequel - g song?

Fox Mulder scully_itsme@hotmail.com
Wed, 08 Jan 2003 20:05:18 -0800

Is Maggie from Texas? Maybe she, too, is a member of the clandestine trasher
bunnie coven of the lone star state. But if so, she is a TT lurker. I'm sure
that if Renee had her internet connected she could answer this .. since
she's the TTB ringleader *and* such a movie nut.

Sorry Scully, just had to chime in with something there ...