[Trash-talk] Blame Renee!!

Lauren Merka lauren.merka@trinity.edu
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 13:22:30 -0600

Don't worry everyone, our darling Renee "Danger" Fernandez is alive!!! She's
currently dealing with no internet connection in her appartment. We met up
yesterday in the great city of Houston. She asked about Trash-Talk and I
told her it was up and running again and not dead anymore. We went and saw
"Talk To Her" last night where we saw Plinio who was working at the theater.
OH I went to Boarders and bought 2 Kerrangs that had Garbage in them. One
was the Top 100 Singles, where it had a partial full page thing about Stupid
Girl (December 14, 2002), and the other one's date is December 21/28, 2002.
So after the movie we were hungry so Renee and I went to eat sushi!!! I'd
never had sushi before so I was like the little kid that had to have their
mom order everything for them. OHMIGOSH!! I LOVE SUSHI!!! It was soooooooo
good!!! Does anyone know offhand what Shirley's favorite sushi is?? It's my
new plot to kidnap Shirley and take her out to sushi next time she comes
through touring!! So if for some reason I'm totally broke and can't buy
anymore Garbage stuff, it's all Renee's fault b/c all my money is going
towards eating sushi!!!

**Lauren**