[Trash-talk] tribute record

Fox Mulder scully_itsme@hotmail.com
Tue, 07 Jan 2003 17:32:55 -0800

>From: the menace <sms52@drexel.edu>
>To: trash-talk@tcp.com
>Subject: [Trash-talk] tribute record

>in lieu of a lot of issues surrounding getting recorded things done on time
>think i am going to extend the deadline some.  it's not like there's a
>record
>company breathing down my neck to get the damn thing out; i just think it
>would be cool if they were all done sometime.  alan i'm looking at youuuu.

i am workin' on it, with the original deadline of january 14 still dancign
in my head. of course, added time to work on it would be cool, but i was
planning to have it all done by the 14th. and i'm adding a b-side, just for
kicks. ha ha. but i won't tell you what that is.

of course, this being my first recording, it's taking longer than expected
to do every aspect of it, but i will shoot for as close to the 14th as
possible. that way it will be done by your new deadline :)

>my friend dave is doing a death metal cover of wicked ways which is going
>be awesome.  deadwood so far sounds like wumpscut.  i think this project is
>going to be mighty interesting.

yeah, i'm totally excited to hear a wide range of cover styles and things ..
and while on that topic, i really want a 12" record of I THINK I'M ITALIAN!
someday, maybe i'll ask santa for that next year.

>so let's shoot for march 1, or is that still too early?

that works for me! thanks, SMET :)
xxoo,
alan