[Trash-talk] TTB investigation AND the word of the Supervixen...

Shirley vixen cmonshirl@hotmail.com
Tue, 07 Jan 2003 22:11:17 +0000

*hehe* *laughs* but i feel like you stole that from me as well.. cos i was
also "paranoidsupervix@garbage.com". godamn you bitch cant you make anything
yourself? :P but yeah you can remain the paranoid vixen.. :-D