[Trash-talk] B&P and FTP offer for live 1995-1996 shows wheeee

Michele vr5sbloom@aol.com
Tue, 07 Jan 2003 08:29:43 -0800

In celebration of a few things:
I got DSL!
Jayson's FTP is back up!
And this kickass New York Times article on trading live recordings:
http://www.nytimes.com/2003/01/06/arts/music/06ARTS.html
(Free registration needed to read it)

I am offering up 5 B&Ps and two FTP logins for Garbage shows. If you
want an FTP login, the shows are in SHN format, no exceptions. B&Ps for
United States only, FTP for anyone, I don't care if you're downloading
at 14.4, although I'll probably regret saying that ;) I will do three
offers by tour, so here's the first offer. Limit two shows per person.

B&P info: http://www.mcnichol.com/bnp/
SHN info: http://etree.org/whoarewe.html

In The Can
12/06/95 New Britain, CT - The Sting - WMRQ Jingle Bell Jam
11/25/95 Amsterdam, Holland - Melkweg
11/24/95 London, England - The Forum

Trash Talk
12/15/95 Berkeley, CA - Berkeley Community Center - Live 105
12/17/95 Los Angeles, CA - Universal Amphitheater - KROQ
12/18/95 Los Angeles, CA - Universal Amphitheater - KROQ

The Trip
04/07/96 [Dortmund] Düsseldorf, Germany - Philipshalle

Crush
08/23/96 UK - Reading Festival
08/17/96 Colonge, GER - Bizarre Festival

I have original silver CDs of these four, so you'll get the best
possible copies ::) although you'll either have to print your own
artwork, or print it at Kinko's...I will make 300dpi scans available for
that, just ask me if you want artwork.

--Michele