[Trash-talk] garbage album news in kerrang

Shirley vixen cmonshirl@hotmail.com
Sat, 04 Jan 2003 20:36:51 +0000

its a little section and it says to expect the album in winter 2003.. so
that means spring 2004 yeah? :) well thats so good for me because by the
time garbage tour i will be at university so i shall definitely be going to
an american tour.. fuck yeah!!! but yeah anyways...

i bought extra kerrangs.. if anyone wants one please email me.. :) its not
that great so really only worth it for serious collectors and stuff.. :)
it has got a pic of shirley and duke from the website though i think

*********
Now I want it too much, now I want it to stop, now I'm lucky like the
falling star that fell over me...
~Supervixen-Garbage~

Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees bleeding perfumed blood
~Long Way South-JJ72

AIM:paranoidsupervix
*********