FW: [Trash-talk] TTB investigation AND the word of the Supervixen ...

Rees, Emma EREES@randomhouse.co.uk
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 15:08:12 -0000

 >btw, the closest my random house dictionary comes to 'supervixen' is
>'supervisor' so .. it needs to be added by the webster people! in the
>meantime, it does have 'superwoman' and 'superman'.

I'll inform the editors that they are missing something very important!! :-)

>superwoman: 1. a woman of extraordinary or superhuman powers. 2. a woman
>who
>copes successfully with the simultaneous demands of a career, marriage,
>and
>motherhood.

i'm liking it...feel there's still something missing though...

>i'm a little lost on the whole vixen thing now, because the webster
>people
>really dropped the ball on the whole vixen definition, imho. but i'll go
>with 'an unstoppable extremely foxy dyna-woman who is not to be messed
>with'. howzat?

Yep, that's good...but don't forget the mutual respect bit...if you bow down
to her, she will bow down to you!!

>weeeeeeeeee. go shirley go all
>supervixens of the intergalactic confederation of planets! and all of
>this
>off of only five sips of coffee. today is starting off well.

it's a natural manson high, all just there to be discovered, it has been
waiting for us all this time, the call of the supervixen...ha ha!!! *loving
it*

Emma xxx

> yay shirley!

x 1,0000000000!!