[Trash-talk] charlie's angels sequel - g song?

C79helium@aol.com C79helium@aol.com
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 22:13:21 EST

--part1_3d.29ee9649.2b4659d1_boundary

In a message dated 1/2/03 11:50:14 AM Pacific Standard Time,
blisteringheat@earthlink.net writes:

> Just what the band needs, to do a crappy pop song (that they probably won't
> even write themselves) for a crappy sequel to a crappy movie. Charlie's
> Angels should be J-Lo or Christina Aguilera territory, not Garbage.

I don't see anything wrong with Garbage doing a song for that movie. I mean
having a band played in a movie can help out sales on an artist album even if
its in a movie with terrible actors (which I am not saying that the actors in
the new Charlie's Angel movie are terrible). More publicity for the band the
better for the album sales.

                   -cana-

--part1_3d.29ee9649.2b4659d1_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 1/2/03 11:50:14 AM Pacific Standard Time, blisteringheat@earthlink.net writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Just what the band needs, to do a crappy pop song (that they probably won't<BR>
even write themselves) for a crappy sequel to a crappy movie. Charlie's<BR>
Angels should be J-Lo or Christina Aguilera territory, not Garbage.</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
I don't see anything wrong with Garbage doing a song for that movie. I mean having a band played in a movie can help out sales on an artist album even if its in a movie with terrible actors (which I am not saying that the actors in the new Charlie's Angel movie are terrible). More publicity for the band the better for the album sales.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; -cana-</FONT></HTML>

--part1_3d.29ee9649.2b4659d1_boundary--