[Trash-talk] charlie's angels sequel - g song?

Alan Hoppe achoppe@earthlink.net
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 11:59:25 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: blisteringheat <blisteringheat@earthlink.net>

> Just what the band needs, to do a crappy pop song (that they probably
won't
> even write themselves) for a crappy sequel to a crappy movie. Charlie's
> Angels should be J-Lo or Christina Aguilera territory, not Garbage.

you mean a 'charlie's world is not enough' sort of thing? but the '#1 crush'
remix was totally amazing and retro-fitted to be in a movie. maybe it will
be a good song. i'm sure they'll write it themselves. TWINE was only written
by david arnold because he was already involved in the bond music and was
scheduled to write it and then a band was chosen to sing it. he pulled
strings, i guess, to get garbage in on it instead of the studio peoples'
first choices. but i'd think that they'd write their own tune. hey, maybe
supervixen 2003 shake yer booty remix. by nelle hooper.

> And yes, they did perform at Hell in early December. It was a special
> performance for some product's contest. I don't remember which one.

the product was degree. i guess that's an appropriate product to be a tie-in
to 'blind date'!

> pongo
>
> P.S. Happy New Year everybody!!!!!!!

happy new year to you too mr pongo! syncronicity factor. i just waved at you
a minute ago. hehe.