[Trash-talk] re: garbage sheet music

Alan Hoppe achoppe@earthlink.net
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 17:08:40 -0800

i mentioned that if anyone had sheet music for 'cherry lips' to scan it and
send it to me, if they wanted .. but i actually just ordered the
'beautifulgarbage' songbook for guitar today. so i'm all set. they didn't
have it in stock but they'll be getting it in for me next week, early. i'm
so excited. that's my new year's resolution - to teach myself piano! i used
to play when i was but a wee thing. and my very first song, in preparation
for 'cherry lips' next week will be an appropriate b-side number. i was
thinking 'sk8er boi'.

love,
alan