[Trash-talk] about f-ing time I posted again

Lindsay Calhoun shirleyzas at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 25 12:29:32 PST 2003

Susan I love that picture of you and Shirl.  I remember in Milwaukee you
told me about it whilst we were trying to get the attention of Leah, and I
was supremely jealous.  Although Pat's photo-taking capabilities are superb,
I don't have quite as cool a pose with Shirl as you do.  But yeah, Garbage
withdrawal...just to throw something completely random out there I was
listening to this Romeo Void song called "Never Say Never" and there's this
line repeated many a'time in the song that goes, "I might like you better if
we slept together."  I think the song is from 1993 or 1994, somewhere around
there.  Anyway, "Sleep Together" is quite remniscent of this song, check it
out if you want.  Also, I think a Queens of the Stone Age song on either
Rated R or their import CD has the same line, but I can't remember for sure,
I'd have to get back to you on that.
-Lindsay