[Trash-talk] about f-ing time I posted again

Susan Senn kanuz at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 25 02:36:41 PST 2003

Ahh...here are Susie's rambles:

Bill said:
>SH!T
Someone's been listening to his P!NK album.

@nette:  Everyone here hearts @nette...look @nette even Shirl was so taken
with you that she talked about you in her tour diary: "The cutest little
girl with pink hair"...(that was you right? or else I'm going to feel like
an ass)

Everyone:  As far as bassists go... I think we'll all miss the infamous
Daniel dance.  But if we're going to compete for the slot I've got one up on
all y'all cause I'm closest...bwah ha ha (that should read as evil cackling)

Nala la la:  We all want to see the Nala-esque performance art piece:
"Shirley Propeller Dance Pt. 1" :p  I wanna see the propeller dance live
again!  Garbage withdrawal.

Everyone again:  I realized today that I never posted my pic of me and Shirl
in Chicago back in May: http://www.boomspeed.com/f_ewe/meandshirl.jpg

And last but certainly not least, the infamous lurker:

Ms. Shirley Ann Manson:  You need to write some more diaries...look at the
tumult you caused by us not knowing about the U2 thing.  Don't make me bring
back the dark force of Dukester 2 to start more rumors about who may or may
not be your sister ;)

"I've had enough of the media ramming her down my throat as a bone fide
agitator!!!! Em......no I don't think I'm buying that one! And here's a
little tip for the stylists behind the "diva". For god's sake,take off the
tie........enough already!!"- Shirley on Avril Lavigne

"...don't tell anyone in America, but I used to have a drug problem." -
Courtney Love