[Trash-talk] Daniel

Anette *Starvin Marvin* bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 24 23:26:42 PST 2003

>Yeah yeah - but can you DANCE? It's all in the dance, dude. Nobody has what
>Daniel has in that department.

Every time I try to dance I always find myself doing his "moves"...

@nette

"My own, my precioussssss...."
-Gollum-

"[...]You have to face the cold hard facts that you vegetarians must stare
in the face every god damn day that you are eating vegetables; eggplant
taste like eggplant. But meat taste like murder and murder taste pretty god
damn good!"
-Denis Leary-

>From: "Alan Hoppe" <achoppe at earthlink.net>
>To: "Bill Shaw" <Bill.Shaw at hds.com>, <trash-talk at tcp.com>
>Subject: Re: [Trash-talk] Daniel
>Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 12:45:31 -0800

I am totally gonna have a Daniel Wake if he