[Trash-talk] G @ the Grammies

Bill Shaw Bill.Shaw at hds.com
Mon Feb 24 12:24:35 PST 2003

SH!T

How the heck did this happen without *anyone* here knwoing about it???

I watched the Simpsons last night (a couple of reruns - I guess the Grammys
are why they didn't show a new episode) and then a movie... I had no idea
the Grammys were even on last night, let alone the fact that GARBAGE
PERFORMED!!! SH!T

I would have taped it for sure...

Anybody here even see it?  Maybe even record it?  Damn I can't believe I
missed that.