[Trash-talk] Shirley Pic

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 24 10:30:26 PST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Manson" <manson26 at yahoo.com>

> I found this cute pic of Shirley on the U2 site. I
> searched for any upcoming u2 specials and I couldn't
> find anything like that Bono person of the year thing.
> Oh please let there be a copy of it somewhere!!

Nice photo, April! Thanks for finding that. I noticed that those tube things
in the background are the ones that G took on the road with them last year.
I've never seen them glowing RED before though. I hope someone finds more
photos or video from this event. I just did a quickie search online and
found nothing.

I suppose there is the possibility of a TV special surrounding that event,
on a cable music channel or something. They only made one mention of Bono's
award during the Grammies last night - I think it was in the opening
monologue by Dustin Hoffman.

-Alan-