[Trash-talk] Daniel

Slava deepshadow at freemail.ru
Mon Feb 24 13:54:01 PST 2003

m> did  I  mention  that  Im  WAY behind with reading interviews, TT emails, any G msg
m> boards?  I  dont know anything! Last thing I know they'd been touring
m> with ND:D
m> so where can I get these interviews then?:-)
http://www.angelfire.com/rock/e4/garbageint.html

about Daniel:

Rock N Roll Experience: Will Daniel be playing bass on the new record?

Duke: Most likely, it depends, I mean Daniels' got his own thing, I hope he does.
 He does play with other bands & he writes songs & he has a little studio at home...
 he's got things going on his own that have nothing to do with Garbage, so he may just
 decide to pursue that, but that is a long time away before he'll be required on the record,
 we're gonna try to write alot of songs first & that's gonna
 take a few months.

Hm.. Duke said "I hope", seems now he leaved hope.
Dan was funny guy and he danced so great! :) Well, let's
wait for substitute..

> http://garbagebox.com.sapo.pt <-- doesnt have articles there right? or
> am  I  blind?  I only see bits from interviews... oh well. I'll try to
> keep my eyes open.
Yes, they've posted bits. They also have nice compilation of
forthcoming album http://garbagebox.com.sapo.pt/album4.html

--
 Slava