[Trash-talk] Daniel

Slava deepshadow at freemail.ru
Mon Feb 24 10:16:35 PST 2003

J>> Not sure if anyone has posted this anywhere...but Daniel and
J>> Garbage have parted.  Daniel has decided to leave Garbage to pursue
J>> his projects and be with his future wife.
J>> Just thought i would give everyone the heads up.

m> and  where  do  u people get such news from? quite big news if you ask
Duke has mentioned about this in Rock Experience interview at December 2002.
be attentive ;)

2Jayson:
Do you know any rumours about new bassist? Maybe Duke said
something about this..  They record album and I suppose
they need bassist right now.

--
 Slava