[Trash-talk] live appearance - tribute to U2

Michele vr5sbloom at aol.com
Sun Feb 23 14:36:26 PST 2003

From: marta <redgilda at garbage.pl>
 >yeah  so  its  NOT free! anyone wanna HACK the damn website and get as
 >many  pictures as you can for us? or pay if you prefer the honest ways
 >to achieve things in life:D

I think we need to hold a bake sale, so that we can get a week or month
subscription, raid all the pictures, then be done.

 >what  I  wanna  know  is  why  didnt  anyone mention that they will be
 >performing at the Grammies? where did it take place anyway?

We neeeeeeeeed someone, anyone in the band to start up studio diaries
again...that's why we miss out hearing on these things. Like after BG
was recorded, Shirley did a JT Leroy reading, and it wasn't posted to
any G group or website.

 >and most importantly - who has a nice MPG clip of it?:D

As you can tell from that link, this unfortunately isn't part of the
Grammies Awards being broadcast tonight. Somehow I doubt it got
bootleged...but I will certainly keep an eye out. Mebbe VH1 taped it for
a special, who knows! ;)
http://grammy.aol.com/news/academy/2003/0222poty45.html
U2 lead singer Bono was honored on Friday night as the 2003 MusiCares
Person Of The Year at a black-tie charity dinner and concert at the
Marriott Marquis Hotel in the heart of Manhattan.

--Michele