[Trash-talk] french fans hate me.... was the pleasures of having no friends

Anette *Starvin Marvin* bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 23 23:35:56 PST 2003

>im serious.. there is actually a small collection of french garbage fans
>who dispise me!!! supposedly i pushed in front of someone in the concert
>hall and they have never forgotten it.. oh my god, they are so bitter still
>and well - it just struck me as weird, because one, i dont remember doing
>that and even if i had, well im sorry for it but it was like 9 months ago!
>but yeah, they really dislike me.. there was a bit of a fight on
>livejournal about it.. i mean, it didnt bother me, because i thought it was
>silly but its a little strange that something like that happened!
I didn't witness that.... I always get stopped by guards at gigs and I lose
everyone else and while the venues are filling up I'm struggeling to find
familiar faces..! So of course I lose the good spots by the time I find
them..
I do, remember, however when they opened the doors in Paris. The crowd
started pushing and I was first in line and got shoved rather hard onto the
security guard. A pissed off french man who took it personally and didn't
understand when I explained myself to him in English and he nearly struck me
down..! It gave you the chance to sneak in first! :P

>however there is one girl i will NEVER like because her attitude towards me
>was uncalled for...
Who?

>*laughs* i loved singing outside that venue it was so great! i wished that
>everyone would have joined in but they just didnt seem to be interested..
>but *laughs* it was so great!
The applause we got was amazing, tho..! A couple hundred people applauding
us, I felt rather honored(sp?).

>i was cruel because i was being rejected
Sorry about that, but like I said, I was shy and frightened. I just kept
looking down so as not to step on anyone and followed Claire.

>as for camden.. well i got to see your photographs and chat to you about
>stuff.. :-D
Oh god, don't bring back the memories of those hideus photos!!!

"My own, my precioussssss...."
-Gollum-

"[...]You have to face the cold hard facts that you vegetarians must stare
in the face every god damn day that you are eating vegetables; eggplant
taste like eggplant. But meat taste like murder and murder taste pretty god
damn good!"
-Denis Leary-