[Trash-talk] oh d2.. was metal rendition of VOW (Was: Re: tributerecord)

marta redgilda at garbage.pl
Sun Feb 23 23:27:31 PST 2003

Sunday, February 23, 2003, 11:16:40 PM, Lou wrote:

S> hmm.. yes i suppose.. but im the type of person who would prefer to miss out
S> on seeing garbage on tv than have to endure reams of random poor attempts at
S> wit... it was like spam.. but then i suppose i could have blocked his
S> address but i like to get all posts..

well  personally  I found some of his posts funny and he did make some
accurate   G-related  comments  too.  Sure his winding up was annoying
very  often  but  he  was a pretty good source of detailed information
about  Garbage's  presence in articles/tv shows and whatnot. But yeah,
it's all a subjective matter I guess..

S> you also forget that he spread many rumours and reported (like many people
S> here) things to the list that were unture or never received confirmation...
S> tt is a very popular rumour mill

like  you  said  - many people do that and to be honest, i dont really
recall  Dukester  posting  such  messages.. usually he always had well
documented  proof  (in a way of a link, scanned article or sth) .. and
even if - like you said - everyone does it here.

Im   not   saying   id   like   to   see   TT being overflown with his
emails,I Just asked because I started to get creepy ideas in my head...
--
.: Marta
.: mailto:redgilda at garbage.pl
.: http://www.cherrylips.prv.pl