[Trash-talk] the pleasures of having no friends

Adam i Agnieszka Gasiorowski FNORD agquarx at venus.ci.uw.edu.pl
Sun Feb 23 19:21:10 PST 2003

Mark wrote:

> Ah, I understand what you mean somewhat, but not because of my looks,
> but because of my accent!
>
> I'm in the US at the moment (Denver) and I'm getting really tired of
> the stares because of my accent. People overhear me talking and then
> eyeball me as they walk past or as they sit nearby.
>
> I really wonder what their collective problem is. Maybe they should
> travel a bit and learn there's a whole world outside waiting for them.
>
> After only 1 day of a 2 week trip I'm already feeling like a weirdo. At
> least I'm not feeling paranoid about it ... just annoyed. *sigh*

	Ah, it is not their fault - people have
 something like a "circuit" wired in their brains
 which recognizes the accent, if it is "alien"
 or "friend", then automatically feelings are
 generated - a little of paranoia, mostly, depends
 how they grew up :8). Human nature...It's like
 this device in modern military aircaft ;8).

--
Seks, seksić, seksolatki... news:pl.soc.seks.moderowana
http://hyperreal.info / ALinkA / bOrk! *  WiNoNa )   (