[Trash-talk] the pleasures of having no friends

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 21 11:46:23 PST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anette *Starvin Marvin*" <bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com>

> Thanks guys, but I can't show you how I look, can I? Don't have a digital
> camera, so if I use my ordinary cam you'll see what I look like today in a
> few months...

I think you already met Bill .. but I could be mistaken.
I don't have a decent method of showing up-to-the-minute photos of myself,
so I just draw pictures usually!

> I am two nano-seconds (is it second, secound or secund???) away from

nanoseconds, haha! I think those are like .. wayyyy faster than mere
seconds. So by now you've chopped it all off - oh no!

> chopping ALL my hair off! Ok, not ALL my hair, but I want the androgyny
> hairdo......again.. SOOOOOOOOOO badly! But my hair isn't long enough yet.
> Still growing back the cherry lips-do I had. I am so desperat to cut it!

I want a Garbage hairdo. I'm jealous.

> @nette *eating depression-cookies*

I find that sweets can really help. I cocoon with TV and whatever form of
candy I can get my hands on, and that's how I survive the low points. Good
luck!

-Alan-