[Trash-talk] the pleasures of having no friends

Anette *Starvin Marvin* bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 21 18:31:36 PST 2003

I looks pretty fucking fabulous today, but *sigh*......I have no one to
show.. :'( Having no friends is so sad sometimes.
When I manage to make myself look beautiful I like going out, but once I get
out and people start staring I get scared and I go back in to hide away.....
:( I hate this life.

@nette

"My own, my precioussssss...."
-Gollum-

"[...]You have to face the cold hard facts that you vegetarians must stare
in the face every god damn day that you are eating vegetables; eggplant
taste like eggplant. But meat taste like murder and murder taste pretty god
damn good!"
-Denis Leary-