[Trash-talk] Shirley Kommercial!!!!!

Anette *Starvin Marvin* bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 21 01:07:06 PST 2003

Haha! Don't make fun of me, you egghead!

Btw, 'kommercial' unfortunately does not sound amusing, it sounds
kommunistic...... *pokes tongue* bleurgh...

@nette

"My own, my precioussssss...."
-Gollum-

"[...]You have to face the cold hard facts that you vegetarians must stare
in the face every god damn day that you are eating vegetables; eggplant
taste like eggplant. But meat taste like murder and murder taste pretty god
damn good!"
-Denis Leary-