[Trash-talk] Shirley Commercial!!!!!

Fox Mulder scully_itsme at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 20 11:02:23 PST 2003

>From: "Anette *Starvin Marvin*" <bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com>
>Ironically enough I had just bought a pack of kondoms before I saw the
>commercial...... *lol*

spelled with a K, condoms sound more like some sort of chocolate confection
item or something ...

>"[...]You have to face the cold hard facts that you vegetarians must stare
>in the face every god damn day that you are eating vegetables; eggplant
>taste like eggplant. But meat taste like murder and murder taste pretty god
>damn good!"
>-Denis Leary-

denis leary is hilarious and he's right on that one. haha. i always told my
veggie buddies that i'd convert if they could simulate medium rare prime rib
smothered in horseradish - with tofu. they have still not achieved this. so
i remain nonveggie. except when i go to thai restaurants.

xxoo,
(another pointless post from) alan