[Trash-talk] BDO 2002 vids/me on CNN ;P

Michele vr5sbloom at aol.com
Sun Feb 16 00:31:26 PST 2003

I plan to post the following Australian Big Day Out videos to
alt.binaries.music.garbage tomorrow night (Pacific time zone):

-Garbage_-_Androgyny_(BDO_Gold_Coast,_AUS_20-1-02)-cuzzzin-APV
-Garbage_-_Cherry_Lips_(BDO_Gold_Coast,_AUS_20-1-02)-cuzzzin-APV
-Garbage_-_Interview_(BDO_Sydney,_AUS_26-1-02)-cuzzzin-APV
-Garbage_-_Paranoid_(BDO_Gold_Coast,_AUS_20-1-02)-cuzzzin-APV
-Garbage-01-Androgyny_(Live_[V]HQ,_Sydney_AUS_1-24-02)-cuzz-APV
-Garbage-02-Interview_(Live_[V]HQ,_Sydney_AUS_1-24-02)-cuzz-APV
-Garbage-03-Cherry_Lips_(Live_[V]HQ,_Sydney_AUS_1-24-02)-cuzz-APV
Total: 311MB

I need this one reeeeeally really badly if anyone has it:
Garbage_-_Stupid_Girl_(BDO_Gold_Coast,_AUS_20-1-02)-cuzzzin-APV

Unfortunately nobody in the channel that provided it (antipopvideos.com)
will dig it up for me, so if someone has it but may not know how to get
it to me or something, e-mail me and we'll figure it out.

Before I post that though, I'm gonna be filmed in the afternoon for
something on CNN ;D a free show by Vienna Teng will be filmed for their
music program...I forget which one. Anyway they won't decide whether
it'll air or not until it's done, so mebbe I will be on CNN. I think I'm
gonna wear that black honeycomb Garbage 2002 tour shirt, but I haven't
fully decided yet. I am definitely gonna wear a G shirt!! and my black
jacket with a big red Poe ball on the back. My husband might be wearing
a black 12 Rounds shirt and probably a black Poe Angry Psychos hat with
an Evil 105 sticker on it. So if you see some piano playing chick at
Borders on CNN, look for us in the audience with a video camera! ::P

Oh and finally, thanks to everyone who has been exploring the Direct
Connect hub. I know it's hard to get a download slot, but leave it on
overnight and you should be fine. Make sure to get as many user lists as
you can - Direct Connect will find alternate people to download from if
someone has the same files. As more people join, it'll get easier to
find stuff and download right away. John, I got your messages, I just
wasn't home to answer ::)

--Michele