[Trash-talk] Garbage Desktop Theme

Anette *Starvin Marvin* bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 10 18:38:23 PST 2003

This is a FW from Miss Susan Senn:

In Anette's defense I was watching E! one time and they had a
Norwegian woman on and she said "We [Norwegians] are very beautiful
but we are also, as you say, stupid" hee hee

But of course I was the one watching E! so that could say something
about me as well, but we all know Americans are idiots ;)