[Trash-talk] Garbage Desktop Theme

Anette *Starvin Marvin* bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 10 18:11:09 PST 2003

I know, I know...Sorry Frank, no offense to you or any other Norwegian, but
the general public in Norway ARE idiots..! It's a fact we cannot deny. I see
it every day. I am myself (nearly) 100% Norwegian, I live in Norway, I was
born here, I grew up here, I'm most likely stuck here for the rest of my
life..! So I insulted myself with that comment as well.

@nette

"My own, my precioussssss...."