[Trash-talk] Garbage Desktop Theme

Renee Danger Fernandez renee at newinfection.com
Sat Feb 8 09:59:36 PST 2003

yah i have a bunch of desktops/wallpapers/background images on my
site.. not a whole theme tho. i've never seen a really NICE garbage
theme.. either the sounds are bad or the icons are cheesy or the color
scheme it changes your OS to is gaudy. I prefer to change things one
part at a time to suit my liking...

http://garbage.newinfection.com

xo
renee