[Trash-talk] Garbage Desktop Theme

Anette *Starvin Marvin* bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 8 13:13:28 PST 2003

I made this one a few months ago. The picture was taken in July, I think it
was from Monreux or something..... I was so pleased with it it's been my
background for the past few months and it's not too extreme either so my
family have accepted it(they hate my G backgrounds). It was originally meant
as a background for my website, but I don't know how to make websites, so I
stopped it.
http://pages.ivillage.com/bowdowntoanette//bkgrnd2.jpg
the original photo:
http://pages.ivillage.com/bowdowntoanette//montreux.jpg
It's a great picture, I tried painting it, but it didn't work too well.
Brought the painting to the Camden gigs, but Shirley said couldn't see it,
probably just as well since nobody understood it and it wasn't very well
done.

@nette

"My own, my precioussssss...."