[Trash-talk] Question about a book shirley read..

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 7 21:01:09 PST 2003

i have a feeling that you mean "prozac nation" by elizabeth wurzel but i
dont remeber shirley recommending it.. maybe she did

*********
Now I want it too much, now I want it to stop, now I'm lucky like the
falling star that fell over me...
~Supervixen-Garbage~

Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees bleeding perfumed blood
~Long Way South-JJ72

AIM:paranoidsupervix
*********