[Trash-talk] Free Glasonbury 2002 XSVCDs

Michele vr5sbloom at aol.com
Thu Feb 6 16:29:25 PST 2003

This will probably be my last freebie for a while. This is for 2 XSVCDs
of Glastonbury 2002. The setlist and technical info are below. They are
in PAL format. They're *not* guaranteed to work in any DVD player
because they aren't standard. In my NTSC Apex they are very pixellated,
and cut off at the sides because they're widescreen and my TV isn't. In
my computer they look amazing.

So, that disclaimer out of the way, the person who answers this question
correctly gets the prize:

What did Shirley demand from the audience at this show? To help you
guess, choose one:
- a sign
- SYM sparklers
- flowers
- a bird
- a towel

Anxious people who want this can get it from Jayson's FTP. In theory
anyway, I can never get in anymore ;) and I will be reposting it to
alt.binaries.music.garbage later this month. You can also try Direct
Connect, but everyone is trying to get it right now ::P so free slots
are hard to come by.

For those of you who have been waiting for B&Ps from me, they should go
out tomorrow (Friday). Sorry about the delay...I will offer my next
batch of B&Ps here once I get caught up.

--Michele

Garbage
Glastonbury Festival
Pilton, United Kingdom

Disc 1:
I Think I'm Paranoid
Special
Temptation Waits
Androgyny
Cup Of Coffee
When I Grow Up
Milk

Disc 2:
Shut Your Mouth
Stupid Girl
Cherry Lips
Vow
Supervixen
Only Happy When It Rains

57 mins approx In 2 parts, 790MB and 750MB

16:9 PAL 720x576 PAL MPEG-2 progressive SVCD Stream
Max Video Bitrate 3750
Audio 44/224