[Trash-talk] My V-Teams Goodies

Zeynep Xeynep sofine082 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 6 17:56:26 PST 2003

I also received my vteam awards a few days ago! They are wonderful!! But
they sent me the sym single part 3 which is my least fave one. But why am I
complaining! :)
I tried to take a picture of them with the webcam so if you're interested
here is the link :

http://www.imgstudio.com/IMGphotos/2003/February/6/stamp_original/0206200310481343.jpg

                                luv;

                                Zeynep