[Trash-talk] KIAB

Susan Senn kanuz at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 5 14:09:34 PST 2003

Sorry Jayson, I forgot to change the addy.

I would go except for the 21 thing, which works out well since I have Donnas
tickets for that night.  They card hardcore up here, too, so there's little
chance of getting in if you aren't actually 21.

"I've had enough of the media ramming her down my throat as a bone fide
agitator!!!! Em......no I don't think I'm buying that one! And here's a
little tip for the stylists behind the "diva". For god's sake,take off the
tie........enough already!!"- Shirley on Avril Lavigne

"...don't tell anyone in America, but I used to have a drug problem." -
Courtney Love