[Trash-talk] hey guys and gals!!!

Anette *Starvin Marvin* bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 4 20:17:20 PST 2003

Hehehe.......I went to Miss Selfrigde when I was in Edinburgh......... But I
was told the actual Miss Selfridge that Shirley worked in was at a different
location. It's a cute little shop, tho. I took a picture of the outside of
it........ Hang on, let me see if I can find it.

@nette

"My own, my precioussssss...."