[Trash-talk] audio recording assistance?

Anette *Starvin Marvin* bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 3 15:15:34 PST 2003

Hey, quick question (not really supposed to be online at this time of day),
but how do I hook up my guitar amp to my computer so I can record? And what
recording program is the best? And is it available for demo free download
version? I have a Marshall Valvestate 100V Model 1800 if that makes a
difference. And a Yamaha SC800 guitar with foot pedals Boss Metal Zone MT-2
and Tremolo TR-2. They're all hooked up together, but how the heck do I hook
it up to the computer???? Oh, the computer is a Compaq Presario.

@nette

"My own, my precioussssss...."