[Trash-talk] First to break the holiday silence...

Susan Senn kanuz at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 28 00:11:09 PST 2003

I don't really have anything new nor interesting, but...

Marilyn Manson's been on us about booking him as a lecturer here in Madison
this spring semester.  It strikes me that it might have somthing to do with
the Shirley/Marilyn duet.  hmmmmmm....

(And Happy Holidays and the like)

Susan

"...don't tell anyone in America, but I used to have a drug problem." -
Courtney Love

"Let us discuss SEX  DRUGS AND ROCK 'N ROLL for a minute. I'm getting no
SEX.  The DRUGS don't work for me and ROCK 'N ROLL is painful and time
consuming." - Shirley Manson