[Trash-talk] ding dong

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 16 14:05:23 PST 2003

Preparing for my exam tomorrow..... urgh, wish me luck!
Got the tab book for the first album on Friday so I've spent these past two
days recording myself playing various songs on guitar. I'm very unfortunate,
tho, my timing is waaaaay out there! Nothing makes sense. Even when I have
the rythmic click on. Nothing makes sense. The only tune I was able to play
that made sense wa Push It. *lol* I didn't even bring the book for V2.0...
Oh well, I can do that over new years.

@nette

"I couldn't recommend it more highly so you should all start producing."
-Butch Vig-

"You're NEVER EVER down and out until YOU deciede you are!"
-Shirley Manson-

"Hello? Operator? Give me the number for nine-one-one!!!"
-Homer Simpson-