[Trash-talk] 4 words: garbage, voodoo, tv, tomorrow

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 7 16:02:04 PST 2003

>P.S. Where is Garbage's live DVD from the Milwaukee show and box set?
I don't remember quite exactly why but it had to be put on hold
indefinately. Might have had something to do with the legal wrangle they've
had the past few years. After that started I have absolutely no idea what
label(s) they're signed to anymore... It's way too confusing for me.

@nette

"You're NEVER EVER down and out until YOU deciede you are!"
-Shirley Manson-

"Hello? Operator? Give me the number for nine-one-one!!!"
-Homer Simpson-

>From: Pbecwar at aol.com
>To: trash-talk at tcp.com
>Subject: [Trash-talk] 4 words: garbage, voodoo, tv, tomorrow
>Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 21:11:36 -0500
>
>Part of last year's Voodoo Music Experience in New Orleans is being shown
>tomorrow on FUSE.  5pm central I believe.  I just finished watching it and
>Garbage and No Doubt each play two or three songs in this.
>
>Really enjoying my new No Doubt stuff and waiting for Garbage to produce
>another CD...
>Pat

Even Simple Plan has a DVD already.  Im going to bury myself under my
comforter until I hear more news.