[Trash-talk] 4 words: garbage, voodoo, tv, tomorrow

Pbecwar at aol.com Pbecwar at aol.com
Sat Dec 6 21:11:36 PST 2003

Part of last year's Voodoo Music Experience in New Orleans is being shown tomorrow on FUSE.  5pm central I believe.  I just finished watching it and Garbage and No Doubt each play two or three songs in this.

Really enjoying my new No Doubt stuff and waiting for Garbage to produce another CD...
Pat

P.S. Where is Garbage's live DVD from the Milwaukee show and box set?  Even Simple Plan has a DVD already.  Im going to bury myself under my comforter until I hear more news.