[Trash-talk] new shirley ema video

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 4 20:06:31 PST 2003

alt.binaries.music.garbage

Yeah, if I could only get that piece of shit to work..! I've given up on it
ages ago. And now I'm boycotting it.
Someone post it to the ftp, I can download from there.

@nette

"I couldn't recommend it more highly so you should all start producing."
-Butch Vig-

"You're NEVER EVER down and out until YOU deciede you are!"
-Shirley Manson-

"Hello? Operator? Give me the number for nine-one-one!!!"
-Homer Simpson-