[Trash-talk] NGR: Sarah and that one band

blisteringheat blisteringheat at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 1 16:29:15 PST 2003

> Also, about that band, Pretty Girls Make Graves (is that what they're
> called?).
> I recall hearing that Hope Sandoval (formerly of Mazzy Star) is somehow
> involved
> with them. Is that true?

Karin might know better then me, but I don't think there's any connection
there.

> Is the new No Doubt DVD good? I'd buy it if I weren't a poor college
student.

Tower had it for $13.99. It was even cheaper at Best Buy but I won't shop
there. It is good. One of the better live DVDs I've ever seen actually.
Lots of cool extras too, such as Gwen dancing with the Pussycat Dolls.  :)

> I miss Garbage.

Ditto.

pongo