[Trash-talk] [ngr] need to vent

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 29 13:42:40 PDT 2003

I've been trying my best to make my new WAP and GPRS mobile phone to work,
but it's NOT FUCKING WORKING!!!!!! I've been in contact with the company
upteen times and followed their instructions to a tee, so why is it still
not working??? Stupid WAP won't connect and and I need a user name and
password to get GPRSwizard to work and surprise surprise, I DON'T HAVE
THAT!!!!! I'm starting to hate this shit cos it's incredibly frustrating! I
don't understand..... I follow the intruction, the settings on my phone is
100% correct, but it doesen't work..! I managed to make it work twice a
couple of days ago, but suddenly it was like it said "don't want to" and it
hasn't worked since. I'm so sick of it... I should never have gotten this
phone.

@nette

"Hello? Operator? Give me the number for nine-one-one!!!"
-Homer Simpson-