[Trash-talk] Happy Birthday!~ (and new diary entry)

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 27 01:36:53 PDT 2003

I hope that Shirley had the best birthday ever!! She deserves it! If I
coulda I woulda sent her a birthday tiara that said BIRTHDAY QUEEN on it.

Hey, in her diaries she mentions getting some flowers and a very bizarre
note from our beloved online buddy Tymon!! That is so classic. If anyone
were to send a note that would be odd enough for Shirley to mention it in
her diary, it would *have* to be Tymon, haha.

:>

Either him or Dukester2!

:O)

At any rate, it's LOVE LOVE LOVE everywhere when Shirley is posting her
thoughts .. just yesterday I was thinking about how much easier it is to
think about how fucked up the world is, when Shirley is writing about how
fucked up it is. Well I suppose that's a weird thought to have right after
saying LOVE LOVE LOVE but I'm weird.

I didn't make any pretty things for Shirley :(
but the things online from @nette and from Subhuman.net were really cute.

Hopefully Molly and Stefanie *did* bake a cake and have a party or something
(or something more elaborate).

xOxOxOxOxOxOx..........AlAn