[Trash-talk] Calling all European Trashers!!!!!!!!!!

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 18 20:05:09 PDT 2003

girl you know that you're welcome to the most beautiful country in the world
anytime you like. let me know! :-D

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days