[Trash-talk] NGR: Alan's bl***y quiz :)

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 18 01:02:42 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ian Abbott" <iabbott at ruiner.demon.co.uk>

> Sorry folks, been away and didn't see it was posting back to the list
> until i took it... grrrr... Would've known if I'd opened the TT Digest
> mail first of course. Sorry peeps... (but blame Alan of course!)

actually, your quiz results didn't post to trash-talk, ian! i sent the quiz
to you personally. hehe.

unless, of course, i am mistaken, and they DID post to trash-talk, and i've
been banned. well i will soon know, when i send this message.

and you did quite well, i am so proud of you!

xo.........alan