[Trash-talk] Queen Helen

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 30 22:12:29 PDT 2003

well i mean elfi is not very good at being in contro... she never stays on
top of things anymore... *sighs* ive been really disappointed in her for the
past few years...

and subscription info (which isnt completely true) is not the only thing
claire has.. she has a lot of money.. she just headed off to boarding school
and kept no contact with anyone and i think that elfi has just given up.. i
think its awful too.. i have friends also still waiting and they are annoyed
they paid their money and they've gopt nothing..

*********
I bit my tongue and stood in line with not much to believe in
I bought into what i was sold and ended up with nothing
**Garbage-Not My Idea**

Under dappled moons and under teary skies
This canpoy is life and the stars are her eyes..
...And it wouldnt be wrong to sing this song to ones you love
I guess I love you (at least I hope I do)
**JJ72 - Glimmer**
AIM:paranoidsupervix
*********