[Trash-talk] ngr: survey/boredom/dont kill me

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 30 22:09:01 PDT 2003

*********
I bit my tongue and stood in line with not much to believe in
I bought into what i was sold and ended up with nothing
**Garbage-Not My Idea**

Under dappled moons and under teary skies
This canpoy is life and the stars are her eyes..
...And it wouldnt be wrong to sing this song to ones you love
I guess I love you (at least I hope I do)
**JJ72 - Glimmer**
AIM:paranoidsupervix
*********

>>what is your bra size? 36C, same as Angelina Jolie I've heard. *shudder*

so we're all 36C and there was me thinking i was special...